Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome to my Blog on Mortgage and Equity Loans

Howdy and welcome to my blog which is a compilation of tips, news, articles and suggestions on mortgages, equity loans, housing loans, home refinancing, mortgage refinancing, mortgages for people with bad credit, bad credit remortgages, home equity line of credit, commercial mortgage loans online, second mortgage rates and other refinancing options.

I also have a section on the US home mortgage situation in various parts of the country. Feel free to browse through it. I will add a city on and off as we go along the "growth" of my blog.

If you are interested in the mortgage and equity loan topics that is written here, do come back regularly as I will try my best to research and add on new ideas and suggestions.

If you wish to contribute articles or news regarding mortgage and home equity financing, do feel free to contact me as all such articles are most welcome to be published on my blog. Advertising enquiries are welcome too. I take in banner and text link ads from companies who are in mortgages and loans. Drop me a comment @ norwesalmon@gmail.com to discuss further.

Thanks for coming by my blog on home equity loans, mortgages and refinancing options.

Have a good day ! Every day is a good day and a new beginning !

Now get all the articles on mortgage and equity financing going !