Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blog Away About Mortgages and Equity Loans

Happy New Year !

This blog is mostly about news, articles and suggestions on mortgages, equity loans, housing loans, home refinancing, mortgage refinancing, mortgages for people with bad credit, bad credit remortgages, home equity line of credit, commercial mortgage loans online, second mortgage rates and other refinancing options.

If you do have anything to share regarding mortgages and equity loans, feel free to contact me. I welcome all relevant article contributions as well.

If you have on average 1000 - 1500 page views a day. If you wish to advertise on my simple blog, be it text link or banner, do email me or drop a comment. I only take ads relevant to my blog and that is on mortgage and equity loans.

Blog away and make merry !