Monday, April 12, 2010

Mortgage Tips

I have almost run out of ideas on mortgage tips for my blog.

Would appreciate some feedback and submissions :)

Another reason is that, luckily for me, I do not need to service any loans as I am staying with my parents and the loan has long been paid :) So lucky me !

But I am saving up in the event that I may get married soon (in the near future I hope) and start my own family. Being the only child, I may consider staying with my parents but I will also have to see how my other half will react to this. Otherwise, it is good that I save up for the downpayment first.

It is also good to know friends in the banking industry and I will be able to get the best advice on mortgage packages available locally :)

Whatever the case may be, I know that many of my readers are servicing some housing loans or are looking into suggestions on how to pick up their first loan or even to refinance ! Well, I have written quite a fair bit as well as data that I have sourced from the wonderful world wide web.

Feel free to browse and hope what I have written here will help you all in your decision making. However, my information is certainly not exhaustive and I do hope you will do more research and meet up your financial consultants before making any decision.

Have a nice week ahead !